Unarguably, search engines are the ultimate traffic source for any website.
However, you’ll only get decent organic traffic when your website is appropriately SEO optimized. And a website platform has a crucial role to play in that.
Table of Contents
What about WordPress?
This platform has powered 20% of websites floating over the Internet. Besides, it is a very SEO friendly platform, thanks to its range of SEO plugins.
WordPress gives freedom to use well-optimized WP themes along with the top WordPress SEO plugins. There are plenty of SEO plugins to choose.
However, you should choose the right plugin according to the needs of your website. In other words, choose the one which can enhance your On-page SEO.
With every passing year, SEO marketing has become more complicated. So, in this New Year ensure to invest in the top-class WP SEO plugins.
WordPress SEO Plugins for Higher Rankings in 2018
If you’re looking for the ways to improve the ranking of your website in 2018, then here is the list of top 5 WordPress SEO plugins you can opt for. These plugins received maximum downloads last year.
Since 2008, this is the most efficient and popular WordPress SEO Plugins for millions of people.
It helps improve site’s SEO in almost every aspect. It goes an extra mile to take care of every technical optimization. Therefore, it is not wrong to say that it is all-in-one SEO plugin.
Let’s have a look at some of its great features.
- It ensures a proper presence of a meta description, length of the posts and number of the focused keywords.
- With its snippet feature, you can see how your page will look in the search result. It generates XML sitemaps and informs search engines like Google and Bing about the same.
- It has inbuilt social integration features.
- It supports breadcrumbs feature for better navigation for users and search engines.
Google rolls out updates such as Google Penguin, Google Panda, etc. SEOPressor is a paid WP SEO plugin designed according to the current Google algorithm trends.
- It allows you to track the SEO score for your targeted keywords.
- It keeps checking on over-optimization.
- It suggests LSI (Latent semantic indexing) keywords automatically.
- You get the entire authority to manage the way crawler navigate your site.
- It features automatic smart linking that helps you to add links and keywords to improve average time on site. It lowers down to bounce rate as well.
It is also a paid plugin that has some cool SEO features such as SERP tracking, easy social sharing, image optimization, etc. Let’s have a look at its features.
Its ‘backlink builder’ features give you the liberty to add your site to various website directories with great ease.
- The plugin automatically updates images with relevant title attributes and Alt tags.
- You can easily track the URLs that refer visitors to 404 pages.
- Page speed monitoring is quite easy with this plugin.
- You can directly post your content on Facebook using its Facebook planner feature.
It is available in both free and paid version. It is competent to import and export data from various sources, including the 3rd party SEO plugins.
- If features ‘Rich snippet’ implementing them you can bring more visitors to your website.
- The plugin automatically generates the graph for your social media pages and posts.
- With its ‘Title tag rewriter’ feature, you can easily edit the title tags of posts, pages, and categories.
- The plugin comes with amazing ‘Deeplink Juggernaut’ feature. It helps you to set up keywords automatically for which this plugin generates internal links automatically on your site.
SEO by Squirrly is a useful content optimization tool. It checks if body content, title, and URLs are correctly optimized.
Some Other features are:
- It monitors every aspect of content marketing strategy.
- Light turns green automatically when you do something right.
- It suggests excellent headlines in accordance with your SEO keyword.
- Its social intelligence feature allows you to create better content.
- Monitors the progress of your site every week.
These are few most promising WordPress SEO plugins for 2018. These plugins by themselves don’t take your site to the first page of google search, there are a lot of other factors such as fast and stable hosting, catchy and short domain name and etc. But – they will be a great help in your way. If you have more recommendations, do not hesitate to share your thoughts with us.