GoDaddy has achieved the status of a pioneer in domain registration services. However, I can’t say the same for their web hosting services but for registering domain names, GoDaddy is definitely the first choice for most of the users. Apart from this, GoDaddy provides the cheapest domain name registration as compared to others. If you are someone like me who needs to register a new domain name every month for new experiments but don’t want to invest $10 for every new domain, then this trick can be very useful for you.
You must be aware that GoDaddy provides .COM domain registration only at $0.99 for the new users and when you try to register another domain even using a different coupon, you still don’t get the .com domain at $0.99 price and have to buy it for the full price. In this guide, I have added step-by-step instructions on how to buy unlimited .COM domain names from GoDaddy only at $0.99 each.
Things You Will Need
- A New Fresh GoDaddy Account: SignUp Here
- A Different Debit/Credit Card Number: You can also use a VCC service like Entropay or HDFC Netsafe.
NOTE: Please note that $0.99 deal is only applicable to .COM Domains at GoDaddy
Step-By-Step Instructions to Register .COM Domain for $0.99 on GoDaddy
- The first step would be to get a new GoDaddy Account. In fact, every time you need to register the domain for $0.99, you will need to create a new GoDaddy account. Click on the button below to Sign-up for a new account if you haven’t done it already
- Once you’ve created a new account, it’s time for you to search for your desired .COM domain name which you need to register.
- Click on “Select” button to add the available domain to your cart.
- Now, don’t select any other Add-ons if you want to register the domain name only. Simply, click on “Continue to Cart” link to directly go to the final cart page.
- Here comes a major step which you should follow carefully. Select the “Term” to “1 Year” and Currency (after “Total Cost” label) to $USD. Don’t change anything else apart from these settings.
- Since you’ve created a new account, the $0.99 discount was already applied from the beginning. However, if you still don’t see the total amount as “$1.17” then you can apply the coupon code manually.
- To apply the coupon code manually, simply scroll at the bottom of the same cart page and click on “Have a Promo Code“.
- Use CJC99COM (GoDaddy 0.99 Promo Code) as your coupon code. You should see the final amount as “$1.17” ($0.99 (Domain) + $0.18 (Icann Fees)
- Now, once you’re done with this, click on “Proceed to Checkout” button on the right side.
- The next step is also pretty important. Fill out the details for domain name registration.
- As I mentioned earlier on, you will need a Debit or a Credit card for the transaction. However, the most important part of this step is that you have to use a unique Credit/Debit card which you haven’t used before for buying domains from GoDaddy for $0.99. It’s almost impossible to get a unique debit or credit card for each transaction but you can achieve this thing via VCC(Virtual Credit Card). GoDaddy accepts many Virtual Credit Card options. In my case, I used HDFC Netsafe every time and it worked perfectly. If you don’t have a VCC service for your bank then the best option would be to go with Entropay. Entropay allows you to generate Virtual Credit Cards by adding funds to their account through Net Banking or a Debit/Credit Card. Once you’ve got a unique VCC number you can use those details for checkout at GoDaddy.
- Once you’ve entered your payment details you can make the final checkout.
The conclusion is, every time you need to register a .COM domain for $0.99 at GoDaddy, you need to follow the steps mentioned above. A new GoDaddy account and a unique Credit/Debit card number are required.
If you find this guide useful then please share it with your friends. If you are facing any issues in registering the domain then please comment below.